Refund, Cancellation & Store Credit Policy
It’s very important to us that you are completely satisfied with the purchase of your offer.
This page summarizes all current refund, cancelation and store credit policies in effect.
Brawta provides an online e-commerce marketing and promotion platform that allows third party sellers to sell their goods and services to buyers. This is usually done when a vendor creates a promotional offer and agrees to use our platform for the purposes of marketing and advertising their goods and services on our platform’s pages. These offers result in either a monetary transaction taking place, or the end user requiring further information and agree to provide their name, email address and telephone number as an interested or possible buyer of the listed offer. Brawta does not act as an agent for neither the buyer nor the seller.
If you should have any issues redeeming your vouchers for any reason, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you in working with the merchant towards an amicable resolution.
SALES AND INVOICE TRANSACTIONS
Please always keep and retain a copy of ALL your Sales and Invoice transactions for your records.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise under the terms of a specific Voucher, usually found in our fine print section the following terms apply to any refund request.
Brawta Living will refund the purchase price of a Voucher in the form of Brawta Store Credits, subject to the following conditions:
- Unless the Voucher is marked as non-refundable, if a refund request is made prior to redemption, prior to the expiration date of the Paid Amount of the Voucher, Brawta will provide you with a Store Credit for the Paid Amount of the Voucher, with no questions asked; however
- If the Voucher is labeled as non-refundable, the Voucher will only be refunded if it is permitted according to the above terms and the terms of the particular offer. If a Voucher is labeled as “non-refundable upon purchase,” the Voucher is non-refundable and neither will a store credit be issued once you have submitted your payment for a Voucher.
- Except for the above, any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three (3) days of purchase for a cash refund of the amount paid. After the three-day time period has passed, Brawta Living will not issue any cash refunds for any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the fine print
To Request a Refund
For all Vouchers purchased, you may request a refund for any unused Voucher subject to the terms above. To request a refund, please sign into your customer account, go to your dashboard and select Your Order “Refund”
If you have trouble redeeming your Voucher for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com so we can work with the Merchant to resolve your issue.
Vouchers are sometimes date-or time-specific, such as a Voucher for a ticketed event, a restaurant reservation or hotel reservation. Usually this means that the Voucher can only be redeemed on a single date or that you might have to choose from a list of available dates before you buy a Voucher. In any case, the date you select will be identified on the Voucher or through a separate confirmation email outlining that you can only redeem the Voucher on the specified date. Both the Paid Amount and the Promotional Value expire on the date specified on the Voucher. You may not reschedule a date-or time-specific Voucher for another date or time for any reason. No full, partial refunds or store credits are given to customers who fail to redeem this type of Voucher on the date specified on the Voucher.
Once a reservation or booking has been made and confirmed no cash refunds or store credits will be issued. Recourse will be to the merchant if there is provision in the offers fine print that allows such an action.
If you purchase a non-refundable Voucher, you may not receive a refund for the Voucher for any reason except for the reasons outlined below:
- If the Voucher is for a specific date, event or performance, you will receive a refund in the form of Brawta Credit for the purchase amount if the event is canceled and not rescheduled; and ONLY if payment has not already been paid over to the merchant.
- If the Voucher is for a specific event or performance that is rescheduled, but not canceled, you will receive a refund in the form of Brawta Store Credit as long as you request the refund prior to the time the event or performance takes place; and ONLY if payment has not already been paid over to the merchant; and
- If the Voucher is marked as non-refundable and a Merchant or venue refuses to honor an otherwise valid Voucher, you will receive a refund in the form of Brawta Store Credit as long as your redemption was refused through no fault of your own and the payment was not already paid over to the merchant.
In all situations, in order to receive a refund, you must sign into your Brawta customer account, then open your dashboard going to Store Credit and selecting refund
Brawta Store Credit
- A Brawta Store Credit is not redeemable for cash and has no cash value.
- A Brawta Store Credit cannot be transferred or used by another person or for another Brawta account.
- A Brawta Store Credit can ONLY be applied once towards the purchase of other promotional offers. After the store credit is applied there can be no further refunded store credit issued. Therefore, if you use your store credit to purchase another offer and you have a change of mind you will lose your credit. Please use your store credit carefully.
- A Brawta Store Credit may be placed in your account in a number of situations, including but not limited to: (1) when a purchased Voucher has expired and not been used, (2) when a customer has decided not to use a Voucher, and has requested a credit, and (3) when a merchant is unable to redeem Vouchers for reasons outside of their control. However, Brawta will not be held responsible or issue a store credit if payment has already been issued to the merchant. Recourse therefore can only be to the third-party merchant if the fine print allows such recourse.
- Hotels, Excursions and Events: A Brawta Store Credit will only be issued if no reservation or booking has been made for these date sensitive offers. Once a reservation has been confirmed there will be no refunds or store credit issued. Recourse therefore can only be to the third-party merchant if the fine print on the offer allows this course of action.
- Brawta Credit may only be used to purchase vouchers on brawtaliving.com Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Brawta Credit available will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
- Any unredeemed voucher may be returned to us within the first three (3) days of purchase for a refund of the amount paid. After that three-day time period, Brawta Living will not refund any voucher and all sales are final, unless otherwise stated in the fine print