How it Works
Welcome to Brawta Living!
Together we purchase familiar things more quickly, conveniently and economically right from your computer or mobile smart phone. Shopping with us opens up a whole new experience, validating the Brawta Lifestyle!
Brawta Living is Your e-commerce marketplace that You should visit first before You buy just about anything. Through select business channels, goods and services are offered at discount prices to all registered account holders of Brawta Living. These offerings are offered at a promotional discount for a specified time and is generally not available at the same time or the same price as offers at the walk-in brick and mortar locations.
As you shop on our platform we have outlined below how best to purchase and redeem the products and services from our site. We hope all of this will help make life a little easier as you continue your pursuit of getting more for less.
Online purchases using Visa / Mastercard or bank deposit
- Log on via web or on your mobile device
- Choose your offer and then Click “Buy Now”
- If this is your first time shopping on our site you will have the choice to pay using your Visa / Mastercard, credit / debit. We do not store or keep any of your card details on our platform. The other option is to place an order then transfer or deposit funds to our NCB bank account within 24 hours. If additional time is required please contact our customer care.
- Once your bank approves your purchase an email will be sent to your inbox with your sales receipt and coupon code. Alternatively, If you placed an order you will receive two separate emails, the first one reflecting that your order was received followed by another with your coupon code upon receipt of your payment. Please note that payments usings visa / mastercard takes priority over an order placed and if an offer is sold out an order placed has a high possibility of not being filled.
- You may print the coupon code and take it with you for redemption or show the merchant on your smartphone who will then release the product or service to you.
- Please tip generously where applicable as we support local business and their values. The voucher you received from us is your proof of payment.