Productivity for Procrastinators (Ebook)
Over 1 bought
Unlock the Strategies on How to Increase Your Productivity
99 in stock
84% Off Productivity for Procrastinators (Ebook)
Books are formatted in PDF and are readable on your kindle, tablet, phone and PC!
“Unlock the Strategies on How to Increase Your Productivity While Working less and Build Better Habits to Achieve Your Goals!”
Finally! A Comprehensive Guide on Productivity for Procrastinators
Productivity is often a misunderstood concept. Most people believe that in order to be productive, they have to work harder and longer.
However, productivity isn’t about accomplishing more, but instead about investing your time and attention in a more strategic way to add value to your life, relationships, and career.
The only way you’re going to change and improve your productivity is if you take the necessary steps to eliminate the reasons why you may be suffering from a lack of productivity.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
- Discover powerful techniques for putting an end to your habit of procrastination.
- Learn how to plan and define your goals so that you can get more done in less time.
- Discover the number one way to create to-do lists so that you can improve your productivity dramatically.
- Learn how to eliminate distractions that keep you from getting more done in less time.
- Discover the secrets to saying ‘no’ so that you can improve your productivity and get more done.
- Learn how to divide, prioritize, and delegate your tasks for optimal productivity.
- Figure out why it is essential to develop the right habits to improve productivity.
- Learn how to improve your time management skills and become a master of productivity.
- And much more!
Brawta Living is a licensed reseller of this ebook. This ebook is not for resale or redistribution. To redeem: please send an email stating the title of your choice, your voucher number, full name, email and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive your ebook within 24 hours! CUSTOMERS MAY BE ASKED TO PROVIDE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID UPON REDEEMING THEIR COUPONS. THE NAME ON THE COUPON SHOULD COINCIDE WITH THE NAME ON THE ID. BRAWTA LIVING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ID FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
Refund Policy: All downloaded ebooks are non-refundable unless stated otherwise under the terms (see Fine Print) of a specific Voucher.