Gluten Free Lifestyle (Ebook)
Discover How A Gluten-Free Lifestyle Can Help You Achieve Optimum Health
100 in stock
84% Off Gluten Free Lifestyle (Ebook)
Books are formatted in PDF and are readable on your kindle, tablet, phone and PC!
Discover How A Gluten-Free Lifestyle Can Help You Achieve Optimum Health & Well Being
The Best Diet For Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance, Or Simply For A Better Health!
About 3 million people in the U.S. are affected by gluten intolerance and celiac disease.
Gluten intolerance or it’s severe form, the Celiac disease is an immune reaction to eating gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye.
This immune reaction causes damage to the small intestine’s lining and prevents the absorption of crucial nutrients that you need.
There is no cure for gluten intolerance and the more serious celiac disease.
However, this condition can be managed through dietary restriction which is a gluten-free diet which will be revealed in this guide.
Here is what you will discover in this ebook:
- What to do if you are diagnosed with celiac disease or gluten intolerance?
- How to shop for delicious & tasty gluten-free alternatives of your favorite food
- 12 types of food to avoid that contains high-level of gluten
- The 14 gluten-free flours you can use as a substitute to wheat flour
- 7 toiletries you need to pay attention as it may secretly contain gluten
- 20 foods you must have food on your shelves all the time when following a gluten-free diet
- How to eat out & socialize even when you are on a gluten-free diet
- Tips for going out on a date and still remain gluten-free without ruining your night.
- 4 types of gluten-free friendly restaurant (fast food is on the list too!)
- 8 types of food you need to be aware of that may contain ‘hidden gluten’
- How to travel with a gluten-free diet & still enjoy your vacation
- How to handle yourself emotionally if you are diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
- 10 ways how Celiac Disease is making your life difficult and how to deal with it
- 8 tips to convert your favorite sweets into a gluten-free food
- 5 tips to make good substitutions in your recipes
- And much more!
Brawta Living is a licensed reseller of this ebook. This ebook is not for resale or redistribution. To redeem: please send an email stating the title of your choice, your voucher number, full name, email and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You will receive your ebook within 24 hours! CUSTOMERS MAY BE ASKED TO PROVIDE A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID UPON REDEEMING THEIR COUPONS. THE NAME ON THE COUPON SHOULD COINCIDE WITH THE NAME ON THE ID. BRAWTA LIVING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REQUEST ID FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
Refund Policy: All downloaded ebooks are non-refundable unless stated otherwise under the terms (see Fine Print) of a specific Voucher.