37% Off Entry for 2 at the Portie Film Festival and a Trench Town Experience with Jamin Tours
Dive Right Into The Core Of Jamaican Culture And Learn How It Has Influenced Jamaica’s Greatest Musicians And Sportsmen With A Tour From Jamin Tours
100 in stock
Take a Journey on this musical path; filled with rich spiritual encounters through a mystical community.Come for the tour, stay for the movie, lets create memories.
Only $10,500 which is 37% off the original price for a Jamin Tours experience inclusive of :
- 20% off your next JaMIN tour
- Viewing the relaunch of one of Reggae’s Best Reggae Film – Babylon
- Meet Lead Actor Brinsley Forde and Screen Writer Stellman
- Explore Culture Yard, where young Bob Marley lived, slept and made the music that catapulted him to international stardom
- Sit in his first Volkswagen, and strike a pose at his old piano
- Listen to live Reggae music played by the Livin’ Kulcha and Ziggy Soul who has an album produced by Bob Marley
- Visit Boys Town Home to many Jamaican’s famous Musician and Sportsmen
- Learn about the Father and Author of Jamaica’s National Anthem- Father Hugh Sherlock and also view the newly unveiled statute of the legendary Collie Smith
- “Take a trod” to No Man’s Land, Site of National Hero Marcus Garvey’s first church and the symbol of Jamaica’s modern political struggle which also gave music its conscious lyrics
- Tour JaMIN Studio; where you can be a star yourself. Hear music coming out of Trench Town and create a CD of your own
- Meet members from the hottest new band “The Right Band”
- Listen to the sounds of live Niabinghi drumming.
This voucher is redeemable on November 1st . May purchase as a gift. This deal can only be redeemed at Jamin Tours which is located at 85 West Road Trench Town. For further information and to make your reservations you may contact us via telephone at 1 (876) 619-8902/876-967-3485. Must present valid identification on arrival. Name on Voucher must match ID presented. Print your Brawta Living voucher or show your coupon code on your smart phone. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Brawta Living reserves the right to request ID for additional security purposes.
NOTE: Refunds will only be issued as a Brawta credit. Please refer to our terms and conditions for further details.
Persons may see changes to their credit/debit card charges which is the result of fluctuating exchange rates from our overseas payment gateway provider and is outside of Brawta Living’s control.
Cinema Paradise Portie Film Festival has partnered with JaMIN Tours to give patrons fun-filled day and night Trench Town experience.
On November 1, 2019 we invite everyone to come experience the untold story of Trench Town: The birthplace of Reggae. Explore the rich musical history of the community and its people. Gain insights to the past, present and future; connect with the struggles and hardships
that influenced the music and helped to create a beat, a sound and an anthem for freedom
loving people worldwide. You will also be granted the opportunity to relive a once in a lifetime moment when the Ambassador Theatre- the cradle of Reggae Music will come alive with the relaunch of the featured film Babylon; one of the best Reggae music film that was created in the UK.
The community will be in full swing with non-stop activities, allowing patrons to mingle with the “good people from the community” as they walk the streets, listening to the beats ofmusic from youngsters on a mission of becoming the next superstar and being able to create their own memories.
Meeting Point: 85 West Road Trench Town.
Telephone Number: 1 (876) 619-8902/876-967-3485